THE GOSPEL MINISTER

 THE GOSPEL MINISTER _ by Sire Nuel Michaels

It is indeed Exciting to see that Gospel Music has taken its place and the True meaning of Worship is revealed; the Revelation of God's word has Set us Apart and the pathwyay towards kingdom advancement has Grown...
Thank God we have so many Gospel Music Ministers....but there is a problem...
I received  a Rhema from the Holy Spirit and I have gone into deep Insight, Who is actually a true worshipper? Today we have Bunch of Ministers who'll rather Minister but not be ministered to, The Name has gotten into our head, The Accolades, the Uprising Uproars from the Crowd, the Feeling when you're called to sit upfront, the Pride that goes when walking down the aisle, the Morals and Charisma.... This is what we enjoy, we have minister who'll rather prefare the Platform forgetting his presence
Now what even pisses me off is this, a gospel minister can never go for a program unless he/she is ministering ..... When u make a phone call the next thing you'll here is this... "Am I ministering" "how many minutes are you giving me".If he/she is not ministering then he/she is not interested.... So now they're to big to come and sit down for a program and get  blessed.
Another thing that is annoying; just imagine, I'm  invited for a program to come and minister and I accepted I was told the time the program is starting, which means that day I'm booked for that program, a program starting by 4pm I'll go by 6pm after 30mins I'll signal the program cord. Saying " pls call me" then I'm called after I minister and do all the do_ables... I come back to my sit after 5mins I'll stand up and say I want to go... Who the hell are you, what spirit is possesing us.... Where is all this things coming from, do we really understand what we are doing? Imagine if you're ministering people now stand up and start leaving how you go feel.....
Now I have a message for you, go back and study the Bible.... Read about the fall of Lucifer and tell me what difference you have from him.......
To be Cont.
*Written by- SIRE NUEL Michaels*

Comments

Popular Posts